Sunday, July 12, 2009

Heartbreak


I don't regret that I loved you,
(B)Coz loved you really I did.
But sad that it ever hurt you,
(B)Coz I din't mean it for such a sin.

Why sad I was I asked me?
I don't know what happened said myself.
(B)Coz I hadn't said a word to her still,
Was so sharp my very silence.

I would have understood,
if you would have torn it in front of me.
My letter of love after I gave you,
but you never let that happen to me.

The last day when I was leaving,
to go away from she.
I said maybe I should wish her,
the best life without me.

I thank the lord that she smiled then,
and took the burden off my heart.
To see that she was happy,
that my heart would not fall apart.

I am happy that she is happy,
not angry as she had been.
(B)Coz it hurts when I see my love,
in pain because of me.


~~ Composed on the 3rd of July 2009 ~~



3 comments:

raj said...

nice man...very nice...in love??

Ankur Patankar said...

Hm..... No re... not now...

What? Who? Where?! said...

awww its a lovely composition Ankur...