Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just you.... Just you.... For me

Ever since I saw you I knew you are the one for me,
Every thing you do seems so very pleasant to me.

I love the way you walk and talk, and go about your way.
That charm is so touching that it won't leave me just away.

I know that I love you more than anything in this world.
I tried but couldn't forget that you mean to me the world.

I know, you don't, feel the same for me.
But I am so madly in love that I'll wait for eternity.

I want it to happen some day, that it's just you and me.
When you start feeling the same love, I have for you within me.

Hoping that you will some day, give us that little chance.
I wait for that day with bated breath and yearning in my heart.

I love you, want you, need you, to be an inseparable part of me.
Life and happiness are such a dream without your being.

Being yours will complete my life, as I now always see.
So please give me that lifetime chance of being your for eternity.

~~~ Composed on 17th April 2010, at 9:00 am ~~~

1 comment:

What? Who? Where?! said...

I love this one too!! You are mighty good Ankur! I never knew!