Sunday, March 8, 2009

**********************************************************
To ~ MY LOVE
**********************************************************

What we call "A day of LOVE..."
I don't this that's right.
Shouldn't LOVE be eternal.
A part of our daily lives

If your love is real,
you do not need a day.
To tell your loved ones that you care,
you should do that every day.

LOVE is a real feeling,
which shows through what you do.
You don't need no roses or gifts,
to make someone now it's true.

It's not 14th Feb today,
but just an ordinary day.
But I think it's just perfect,
to say what I just wanna say.

I just wanna tell you now,
what I feel for YOU.
I know it's LOVE for sure,
that I wanna always be with you.

Here's what I want to say to YOU now,
it's those 3 important words.
Which could mean the difference in our lives,
and those are

" I LOVE YOU "

******************************************************
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Composed on 15th of February 2008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Naaaishaaant said...

Hey i realeee liked the poem man....:) gud goin mr. poet !!