Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reflections and more....

What i am like today, is soo very different than my past. There's a huge gap between me during my school days n what i am today.
They say, "A person is shaped by the company he keeps..."
That's soo very true when you have the company....

But for me, this company for many years was just me and my family.
Good Friends was a set of words which i discovered during college, or rather at the end of 10th. I d been a person with very few friends till then whom i could really depend on.

During my boards i met "A few good men" who have become the best of my friends now. Kedar and Sumedh are those two, the closest to me that any of my friends can get.
It was being with them, that i could get the courage to interact with people more. Not just that, being in their company has helped me a lot. Right from my acads to everything. It is through them that i have been able to make really good friends, friends who would be there not just in the better but also in the worst.

We were a group of 5 who saw our 12th out together. Sumedh, Kedar, Dnyanada, Aditi n me. These have been some of my best friends and my support.

The 1st post on my BLOG, is a Dedication and Thanks to them. I am really proud to have you in my life. :)

No comments: